Saturday 22 January 2011

How can someone be so ignorant?!

So I live with 3 guys and a girl.
The guys are sound, friendly, talkative, polite. Even clean occasionally.
But the girl...She's so arrogant. You know when you can just tell that someone doesn't like you?! Well that's her all over. I try and be friendly, try making conversations. All i get is one word answers. She could of atleast given me a chance but its been the same since the first day. She's from America aswell and she's totally ruined my expectations of what Americans are like. She also totally bitches about me in a sly I-think-shes-too-stupid-to-understand kind of way! AARGGHH.
Yet im still trying to please her by shoving a smile on my face and being as friendly as i possibly can, as i'm a nice person and im not so quick to judge people as she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment