Saturday 8 January 2011

Requiem for a Dream.

I've just watched 'Requiem for a Dream' and my god i have never seen anything like it. It's the most powerful film ever!! Im absolutely shocked and definitly have a different way of looking at things now. I was told before i watched it that i won't be able to watch it again for atleast a year. TRUE THAT. i dont think i'll ever watch it again! But i think everyone should watch it the once. You know how after watching a horror film you put like a romantic comedy on, well this is like that i will not be able to sleep tonight unless i watch something happy! Not because its scary but because my mind will not stop thinking about it! It's so morbid and to think that people are actually like that makes me feel quite sad. Just remember people that wether your addicted to illegal drugs or simply drugs that are prescribed to you, they ruin all your hope and dreams, even if it doesn't kill ya it takes away your life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment