Sunday 23 January 2011

Had a pretty pro-active day today. First of all i changed my whole room round. Moved my wardrobe which weighs a TON! over to the other side of my room. i couldnt be bothered emtying it and filling it again so i took the chances on breaking my back. Now my bed is in the middle of the room which doesnt really help for walking space as my rooms like 3 by 3m. But im liking it for now. I wrote a 2000 word discriptive writing essay about drugs and anxiety for my english class, which isnt due until the 1st of february, so im like more organized than ive ever been in my whole life! School wise atleast...Only 10 days left til Spain YAY!
Must must must get some new holiday clothes!! (: 
I bought this black lace cardi today from newlook for only 12.99£ which im chuffed about :D
 Not a GREAT photo as ive lost my camera charger and had to take this pic on my phone..:/




 Me & Rupert - Was my Grandads teddy before it was mine <3

Also how great is Jason Mraz in ths video?




xo Kaytee-Jayy

No comments:

Post a Comment