Saturday 12 February 2011

Holiday in Spaainnn.

Well just got back from Spain a couple of days ago and all in all was a good holiday. Got to see my mum and dad, my dogs, got to go out clubbing a couple of times in benidorm. Only went twice though because on the second night i got absolutely drunk out of my mind and embarassed myself infront of EVERYONE. So after that my mum wouldnt let me go out clubbing again haha. I'm 19 so she cant really tell me what to do but i was staying at her house so out of respect i listened to her :// .
                                    -  Dont get this weather in newcastle! or a view that amazing!


                                                   - Me and my friend sinead drunk.


                                                   - My baby Bella beann.


                                                - My big baby Charliee :)


                                                     -Classy, NOT! lol.

So yeah good holiday eating spanish foood and sunbathing. Cant wait to go again! I miss my mum and dad noww!



                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment